Ⅰ.How to “Sign in“
- Click “Sign in” on the home page. Alternatively, click “Me” and choose “Sign in”.
- If you do not have an UKEX account, please click “Register” to sign up.
- Input your email，password (more than 6 characters, preferably including numbers and letters) and Referral ID (if available), then click “Continue”.
- Input your mobile phone number and select the country code. Once you receive an SMS code, enter it into the site and set the fund password. (Please note the fund password is for processing transactions and deposits). Click “Register”.
Ⅱ.How to check market
- Log in to your account and check the global market in “Homepage”.
2.Click “Market” to check real-time token performance.
Ⅲ.How to trade
There are two ways to start trading.
1.Click “Market” and choose the currencies you wish to trade. For example, to trade BTC/ETH, access the K line chart and entrustment. Click “Buy” or “Sell” to start trading.
2.Click “Trade” and choose the list icon. Select a pair of currencies.
3.UKEX only provides entrustment, you can input the price and volume based on the available balance and choose “Buy” or “Sell”.
Ⅳ.How to deposit
There are two ways to start trading
- Once you have logged in, click “Balance” and choose “Deposit” in “My Wallet”.
2.Click “Me” and choose “My Wallet” or “Deposit” to process.
- For example, in the BTC deposit page, a QR code and URL are presented. You can “Copy” the URL below and paste it to the receiving address.
1)Please ensure that send the token you chose to the corresponding deposit address. In other words, you can only send BTC to your BTC address. If you send certain tokens to other token addresses, the token cannot be retrieved.
2) After deposit, it takes 10-60 minutes to receive assets. You can choose to pay fees to speed up the process.
Ⅴ. How to withdraw
1.Once you have logged in, click “Me” and choose “My Wallet”. Choose a token and click “Withdrawal”.
- For example, choose “Withdrawal” BTC.
If withdrawal address exists, choose an address for the withdrawal. If no current withdrawal address exists, click “+” to add a new withdrawal address.
- Copy and paste the withdrawal address or click the right-side icon to scan the QR code for the withdrawal address. Input your fund password to add a new address and click “Save” to continue.
- If you are concerned about the safety of your assets, input your fund password and SMS code for withdrawal. Click “Get SMS code” to receive the code on your phone.