- On the UKEX website, log in to your UKEX account. Click on your account name in the top right corner of the page and click on "Wallets".
The page will automatically go to [Wallets]. Next click "Withdrawal" on the menu on the left;
Note: For users who have not verified their identity, the page will navigate directly to the identity verification page after clicking “Withdrawal”. The withdrawal operation can only be performed once the identity verification is complete.
2.Click "∨" below "Select Token" to choose the Token you want to transfer.
- For example, after selecting BTC, the page will automatically navigate to the BTC page. If you already have a withdrawal address, please select "Receive Address" to start the withdrawal. If no withdrawal address exists, the page will be blank. In that case, click on "Add a new receiving address".
- The page will go to [Receiving Address Management]. Click on "Add an Address".
- Fill in the wallet ID (to mark different wallets of the same token) and wallet address. For the security of your assets, you also need to enter your funding password and then click "Add now".
- After adding the address, manually return to step 3, select the transfer address, fill in the transfer amount, fund password, 6-digit SMS verification code, and then click [Submit] to complete the operation.
- Once the transfer is complete, you can check the progress of the withdrawal at [History].