Last revised: 19 March, 2019
UKDE Limited (referred to as 'us', 'our', 'we') is a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales (company registration number 11313452) and whose registered address is at Level 39 One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London,United kingdom,E14 5AB. UKDE operates a website, UKEX.com (referred to as 'UKEX', 'us', 'our', 'we') which is a platform dedicated to facilitating transactions in Digital Assets and the provision of related services. UKEX is a trading name for the Exchange and related services provided by UKDE Limited.
By browsing, visiting or using UKEX, our APP and exchange service (collectively, service), you ('user') shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to all of the terms and conditions of this policy. Please carefully review and consider the terms of this policy, if you do not agree to the policy, you must immediately stop the use of the Services.
We may at any time amend this policy, include but not limited to any policy or instruction on the platform. We shall notify you these changes either through marking the amended versions with latest release date on the top of the policy, or any other method we decide that is appropriate. Any changes or modifications will take effective immediately upon posting on this website and applies to all current and subsequent use or services.
If you continue to use any of the Services you shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms of this policy. If you do not agree to the policy, you must immediately stop the use of the Services. You are advised to review the policy regularly to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions.
For the purposes of applicable data protection law (in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the "GDPR")), the entity referred to above is the "data controller" of your personal data.
Personal Data We collect
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Information you give us:
- When you create an account on our site in order to become a user, we may process your personal data - including your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, vehicle registration number, payment method, debit card information .
- Information we collect about you:With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit; products, services or issues you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the site.
- Information we receive from other sources:
- We may also receive information about you when our payment service provider settles a payment on your behalf and /or from your bank in the event there is a failed payment.
- Information about other people: If you provide information to us about any person other than yourself, such as your relatives, next of kin, your advisers or your suppliers, you must ensure that they understand how their information will be used, and that they have given their permission for you to disclose it to us and for you to allow us, and our outsourced service providers, to use it.
General Use and Legal Basis
We use your personal data:
- To measure the adequate performance of our contract with you, for:
- Managing such contractual relationship between you and us; and
- Enabling you to access and use our site,
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our legitimate interests. These interests are:
- Facilitating the creation of, and securing, your account on our network; and
- Improving the quality of experience when you interact with our services.
- For purposes which are required by law:
- Responding to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We can share your personal data with our subsidiaries and/ or affiliates.
We can also share your personal data with trusted third parties including:
- Contis, for the purposes of you having a UKEX&VISA Account or Visa Card.
- Providers that assist us with our anti-money laundering, sanctions, terrorist financing obligations and other financial services.
- Third party card processing and merchant acquiring companies that will process your debit card payments for us.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Debt collection companies we have appointed where you fail to make a payment to us despite several notifications to you.
As an international organisation, authorised personnel may access your personal information in any country in which we operate. Therefore, it may be necessary to transfer your details to members of our group located in countries that may not offer equivalent data protection or privacy laws to those in the UK or the EU.
Regardless of where your personal information is transferred, we shall ensure that your personal information is safe and shall take all steps reasonably necessary to put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this statement and applicable law.
We do not provide your information for marketing purposes or to marketing companies.
Moreover, we can disclose your personal data to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we can disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If UKDE, its business, or its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users, suppliers, or customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions https://support.ukex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005099472-General-Termsand other agreements; or if we reasonably consider this necessary; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of UKDE, our users, our customers, or others.
Where We Store Your Personal Data and How We Protect it
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from loss or destruction. Where you have a username or password (or other identification information) which enables you to access certain services or parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have various rights with respect to our use of your personal data:
- Access:You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. Please note that there are exceptions to this right, so that access may be denied if, for example, making the information available to you would reveal personal data about another person, or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information. You are entitled to see the personal data held about you. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
- Accuracy:We aim to keep your personal data accurate, current, and complete. We encourage you to contact us using the contact details provided below to let us know if any of your personal data is not accurate or changes, so that we can keep your personal data up-to-date. You can also review and correct/ update some of your personal data by logging-in to your account on our site.
- Objecting:In certain circumstances, you also have the right to object to processing of your personal data and to ask us to block, erase and restrict your personal data. If you would like us to stop using your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
- Porting:You have the right to request that some of your personal data is provided to you, or to another data controller, in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Erasure:You have the right to erase your personal data when the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or when, among other cases, your personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- Complaints:If you believe that your data protection rights may have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint the applicable supervisory authority or to seek a remedy through the courts.
You can exercise any of the abovementioned rights by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data, whether or not your account is active, for as long as we believe it necessary or desirable to fulfil our business purposes or to comply with applicable law, audit requirements, regulatory requests or orders from competent courts.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed.